Are You Powered To Serve?
We’re looking for a natural leader who is proactive, organized, decisive, and able to guide his crew to deliver the best electrical services to all of our commercial customers throughout Western NC.
- Efficiently troubleshoot residential electrical problems
- Install electrical components in finished areas with minimal disruption or damage
- Lead and teach apprentices
- Represent A-American Electric with the highest level of professionalism
- Safety is the #1 Priority
- Journeyman Level of expertise
- Proficient with the National Electric Code
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outstanding people skills
- Reliable leadership skills
- Clean driving record
- Asheville Journeyman Card Holder/State Electrical Licensure
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- Journeyman Electrician (Preferred)
- $18.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick leave
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Apply Now to join our team as a Residential Electrician
This position works under a Journeyman, Electrician, or Superintendent. At the discretion of the Leader, this person can assist or be laid out on selected projects, but should always be followed up on as this person is still learning the trade.
This position assists the Electrician and should always have close supervision. Typically, this person is responsible for setup/cleanup and learning materials and installation practices.
This entry-level position participates in our new hire orientation and training program for at least 90 days, or until requirements have been met to move to EL1.
Join Our Team
We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or any legally protected status.
A-American Company Standards:
Safety is our first priority! We will never sacrifice safety for any reason!
Look professional, talk professional, work professional, and you will be a professional electrician.
We will expect everyone to be on time and to use our time card app.
NEC in a minimum. Take pride in your work. Your work is a direct reflection of you and our company.
Keep your work site and company vehicle clean and organized.
We are always better when we work as a team with a common focus and take care of each other.
Work boots, clean pants, and a tucked in shirt are required.
Move your career forward. Apply yourself with classroom training, effort, and asking questions.
Always communicate if you have an issue with something. We will find common ground.
Be the best you can be!
Personal Tool Requirements:
Stripping knife (no razor blades)
Flat and Phillips screwdrivers
Side cutters (Kliens)
Needle nose pliers
Angle cutters (Dykes)
A-American Electric to Supply:
Large drills and saws
Large drill bits